ALCI Advanced Vision Analysis Technologies brought the APAS System.
APAS is a Phytopathometry System providing a rapid measurement of the diseases using multispectral analysis.
APAS algorithms are based on and validated with pathologist expertise.
APAS provides reliable, reproducible and cost effective controls based on:
APAS uses the following technologies:
- A multispectral vision system dedicated to the identification of the necrosis, sporulation and others.
- An Expert System (software oriented with Artificial Intelligence) customizing the analysis protocols performed currently by the experts (pathologist)
- A touch screen as the human-machine interface to monitor and to operate it
- APAS standardizes your analysis process.
- APAS produces reliable and reproducible datas.
- APAS classifies in different categories and provides a rating for the crop resistance, according to your requests.
- APAS records and classifies all the datas at plantlets /patches and line too,
- APAS provides a customizable output file or can be connected directly to your database (using SQL).
- APAS assures the traceability by tracking each box with plantlets or patches
- APAS has a ‘Remote maintenance and diagnostic’ module allowing automatic upgrade in case of new developments.
Safe and simple utilization:
- CE certified.
- APAS is easy to use by a touch screen panel with a user-friendly human-machine interface.
- APAS has different access levels for operator, manager, maintenance, quality control.
- APAS allows you to increase greatly your analysis (25s per box with 60 plantlets or patches).
- APAS allows you to speed up by 3 times your process analysis.
- APAS boosts your ROI with powerful simplicity.